Join the team
Posted on 30th March 2021 at 14:59
Sales Ambassador for London
Since 2010 Windsor & Eton Brewery has enjoyed steady successful growth for its cask, keg, bottled and canned beer - especially to the pubs and retailers of London and Thames Valley. We’re now looking for a new Sales Representative for our beer range for the London area to help us reach even more discerning citizens of the capital!
It’s most likely that you already have sales experience, ideally in beer, but what matters more is a passion for great beer, a persuasive and engaging personality, business numeracy and the self-motivation to meet achieve goals to increase our customer numbers in our favourite city where our beers are enjoyed.
The purpose of the role is to increase our on-trade customer base and sales across London. This will be done by prospecting new accounts and building relationships with the people who will buy and sell our beer - to help them build their profitable sales, and to get them and their customers excited about our brand and beers.
It requires empathy to listen to and understand customers’ needs, flexibility to respond creatively to them, and resilience to see opportunities through to completion.
Customer contact will be by weekly calls and e-mail as well as face-to-face - to build long-term mutually profitable partnerships. It may include managing draft beer installations and supporting customer and industry events. The key measure of success will be results against sales and call targets, both at an individual and team level. You need to be able to use our systems to identify issues, direct your priorities, and manage sales records and call administration.
You will be our representative to our customers and theirs to us, and to be effective will need:
• An entrepreneurial approach, outside of the box thinker with creative ideas and mind-set
• To be ambitious, results-focussed, and willing to get stuck in
• To be able to work independently, being self-motivated and able to manage time and workload effectively
• Knowledge and passion for the craft beer industry
• A passion for the London bar scene with a confidence to work across all types of accounts from a community pub to a classy restaurant
• To be confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude with a hunger for driving new business and is comfortable with a largely (70%) field-based role.
We offer a competitive salary and travel expenses. Please send applications to email@example.com
Tagged as: work with us
Share this post: